Blake

Blake

Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, I am going to make this short since I only had about 2 hours sleep last night. Blake went on the potty again. I am sooooo happy! I got him a potty seat, a Cars, potty seat. It seems to work alot better for us than the little winnie the pooh potty we used to have. I just place him on it and wait with him. He gets a treat after. I got him some special Purdy's chocolates for his treat. He loves them! Blake is not a candy kid at all. He's not even too thrilled over ice cream. He just loves his chocolate. Hmmmmmm, must take after me ;) Oh but I do love my ice cream. I am happy to see lots of family this weekend. We have two dinners to go to. One at my dad's tomorrow and then my mom's on Sunday. So we get to pack up the kids twice. You never really realize how difficult it is and how much stuff you have to pack around until you have kids. This makes me so thankful for our minivan even though I miss my sporty little car. Bruce has Monday off. It will be nice having him home for three days. He works super long hours. He leaves at five in the morning and doesn't get home until around six, six-thirty. Well, I just want to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving! I am looking forward to it. My fav time of year! I hope everyone eats lots and stays safe. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment